Sunday 10 June 2012

Hello!

I've been reading so many wonderful blogs about married life recently that have blessed me so much that I've felt inspired to create my own.

Yes, I'm just another wife, muddling through the joy and the confusion that is married life. I've been doing this for nearly 2 years now- Mr Muddle and I will be celebrating our Second Anniversary this August.

A little about us...
I'm 26, and Mr Muddle is 34. We come from different parts of the country, and live 200 miles from our nearest family members now, very sadly. Neither of us were married before.
Photo by Eastbourne Bed and Breakfast
www.eastbourneguide.com

Both sets of our parents are divorced. For me, that was a messy event when I was just 7. Mr Muddle was much older (in his twenties). My experience of watching my parents meant I had decided I would never get married (I was merrily looking at Convents), but God had other plans, and convinced me that marriage was what he was calling me to. About 18 months after discerning that call, I met my lovely husband, and the rest is amusing and somewhat implausible history!

I hope you enjoy reading my thoughts, and that I can provide some sort of blessing to you as others have done for me.

Mrs Muddle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment